- Forged partnership with MoneyGram for transfer of remittance to Nepal from around the world in IME Pay
- Awarded CIP Award to the Chairman of the group as a token of recognition of highest tax payers of the country
- IME Pay reached 1 million downloads
- IME awarded as the highest tax payer among remittance companies by Government of Nepal for fourth consecutive year.
- IME Pay – digital wallet launched. With Digital Wallet, capable to remit money directly through mobile wallet, IME Remit looks to revolutionize remittance business for customer convenience
- IME awarded as the “Best Remittance Company” by Frost & Sullivan under Nepal Best Practices Award
- IME awarded as the highest tax payer among remittance companies by Government of Nepal for third consecutive year.
- Commercial inception of Chandragiri Cable Car
- UNCDF-MM4P brought in PwC to design and conduct the research to develop an in-house mobile money platform (IME Pay).
- IME Malaysia forges a strategic alliance with RIA Financial Services, World’s third largest remittance company
- IME awarded as the highest tax payer among the remittance companies by Government of Nepal for the second consecutive year
- IME Digital was founded under IME Group. IME Remit, Global IME Bank and UNCDF-MM4P signed a technical assistance agreement.
- IME awarded as the highest tax payer among the remittance companies by Government of Nepal
- IME officially declared and rewarded by the Government of Nepal as the largest remittance company in Nepal
- IME establishes office in USA
- IME Malaysia self-owned Outlets expanded to 70 in Malaysia
- IME Malaysia expands self-owned outlets. to over 50 across Malaysia
- Established IME Foundation as a CSR initiative
- Enters manufacturing sector with IME Oxygen
- Incorporation of Elite Capital- first specialized merchant banking company
- IME Malaysia expands its network corridor to Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam
- Incorporation of IME Financial Institution
- IME establishes office in Australia
- IME establishes office in the UK
- Established office in Malaysia, IME (M) Sdn. Bhd. with license from the Central Bank of Malaysia - Bank Negara
- Established as the country's first MTC with license from the Central Bank of Nepal - Nepal Rastra Bank