IME Limited, the number 1 remittance company in Nepal, recently unveiled its mega campaign that aims to simplify and enhance the financial experience of its customers and one lucky winner will win NPR 1 crore.
IME Limited, the number 1 remittance company in Nepal, recently unveiled its mega campaign that aims to simplify and enhance the financial experience of its customers. This campaign represents a bold move in the company’s ongoing commitment to improving financial services and making them more accessible to everyone.
Mega Campaign Details:
- One lucky winner has the chance to win NPR 1 crore rupees.
- Monthly Winner: Every month during the mega campaign, 1 winner can win NPR 1 lakh.
- Daily Winners: For two months during the major festivals of Dashain, Tihar, and Chhath, there will be 30 daily winners who can receive exciting gift hampers.
- The campaign’s primary goal is to promote the use of IME’s secure and reliable digital money transfer services.
- To participate in the campaign, customers only need to send money via IME Remit from abroad. The more they send, the higher their chances of winning.
- The mega campaign will run for 12 months, starting from Ashoj 2nd, 2080.
Terms And Conditions for the Mega Campaign:
- The offer is valid from Ashoj 2nd, 2080, to Ashoj 1st, 2081.
- Senders must be Nepali citizens.
- All payment methods sent through IME (Cash, Bank Deposit, and IMEPAY wallet) are eligible for this campaign.
- IME’s founders, employees within the IME Group, business partners, and anyone affiliated with IME are not eligible to participate.
- Customers are required to keep the original remittance voucher transmitted through any IME agent network secure during the campaign’s announcement period.
- The winning prize will be sent upon receiving the authorized nomination letter from the sender.
- Winners must claim their prizes within two months of the announcement. Failure to do so gives IME the right to cancel the prize.
- A 25% tax deduction will be made from the prizes in accordance with the Government of Nepal’s rules.
Terms And Conditions for the Festive Campaign:
- The offer is valid from the 14th of Ashoj, 2080, to the 14th of Mangshir, 2080.
- Senders should be Nepali citizens.